Top 7 Reasons for Choosing ASP. NET 5 for Custom Web Application Development
At time, generic web apps are simply not good enough. You need web apps tailored to fulfill your specific business needs. There are several open-source and proprietary technologies that enable developers to build effective web applications. ASP Dot NET is preferred by most web developers because it offers several advantages over other technologies. Most corporate organizations choose ASP.NET web development services owing to the robust security features offered by this technology.
Developers prefer ASP Web.NET 5 application development as it reduces the time and effort taken to develop web apps. Listed below are seven compelling reasons for using ASP Web.NET to develop custom web applications.
1. Support to Web.NET 5 Framework Languages: Developers can use any language from the Web.NET framework family to develop web technology even permits the use of different languages for developing different components of the same web app.
2. Low Maintenance: The web portals, websites, and web apps developed by using ASP.NET 5 are extremely easy to maintain. As the source code and HTML for ASP Web.NET pages are in one place, it is easy for the developer to maintain, edit and manage different parts of the website or the web app.
3. Simplicity: ASP Dot NET makes application development simpler. Dozens of common tasks like client authentication, form submission and site configurations can be done within a short time with little effort.
4. Less Code, More Productivity: Developers love this aspect of ASP.NET 5 application development. Using ASPDotNET they can build large applications by writing lesser amount of code. This feature is especially helpful when developing enterprise apps. In case of mistakes, it is easier to rectify the errors as there isn't too much code to sift through.
5. High Security: Security is always a major concern for business and enterprise web applications. ASPDotNET is a server side language; consequently, the code of the apps or the website is not visible in the browser. Additionally, ASP.NET 5 integrates security system into the web app, making the app highly secure.
6. Enhanced Functionality: ASPDot NET provides numerous functionalities that the designer can incorporate into the web application. Not only does this dramatically reduce the developer's work, but it also increases the usefulness of the web apps.
7. Rich Toolbox: Using ASPDot NET gives the developers access to several productive tools and technologies. For instance, Visual Studio is integrated with ASP Dot NET; this takes the pain out of designing by allowing the designers access to WYSIWYG editing. It also has several tools that facilitate automatic deployment and drag-and-drop server controls.
All things considered, ASPDotNET web development services can help you create feature-rich web applications and web portals. Whether you are need to develop complex web applications for large corporate organizations for simple web portals for small businesses, ASP.NET 5 can help you devise solutions that streamline business processes and increase business productivity.